Zemanta rocks! You should use it!!!!
February 16, 2012 Leave a comment
Here’s something cool…
Zemanta suggests content from Wikipedia, Youtube, IMDB, Amazon.com, Crunchbase, Flickr, ITIS, Musicbrainz, Mybloglog, Myspace, NCBI, Rottentomatoes, Twitter, Facebook, Snooth and Wikinvest, as well as the blogs of other Zemanta users.
Zemanta’s understanding of the content (e.g. whether “Apple” refers to a fruit or a company) can be embedded into the content using Common Tag for semantic tagging.
Originally released for use by bloggers, Zemanta is available as a Firefox and Internet Explorer extension and plugins for WordPress, Blogger, TypePad, Ning, MySpace, LiveJournal, MovableType, Tumblr, Drupal and Joomla. It is now also available for use with web-based email systems like Gmail and Yahoo mail, and an Microsoft Outlook add-in is in development.
Zemanta is server based software, so the server does all the hard work and the plugins simply communicate with the server to retrieve suggestions.
Value add statement. Please comment…
- Come Visit Me at Zemanta (mommabethyname.com)
- Zemanta (somewherebetweenmilanandsantacruz.wordpress.com)
- Federated, Zemanta Launch Program to Connect Bloggers with Brands (bostjan.konstrukt.it)
- Zemanta with full Typepad support (zemanta.com)
- Chrome and Zemanta (dialogueofprayers.wordpress.com)