January 18, 2012 Leave a comment
Branding matters! People, namely your prospects, customers and the public, must be able to distinguish your offering without thinking about it from a sea of competitive products and other messages vying for their attention.
Does your brand stand out? Whether it’s your logo, company colors, voice, look and feel, use of language, sounds or other attributes – does it make a strong impression?
Here are five questions every marketer must answer to ensure that their brand makes a lasting impression. (It’s useful to start with these questions about your brand’s DNA.)
Value add here. Comment or ‘connect’ to discuss how this applies to you and your organization…
- Branding for the Social Brain (kaneconsulting.biz)
- Why your business needs a brand and how to create one (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Brand Against The Machine (twistimage.com)
- Distinguish Yourself from the Crowd: Ventureneer Hosts Webinar on Nonprofit Branding (prweb.com)
- Brand Extensions (prmarketingcommunication.wordpress.com)