January 21, 2011 Leave a comment
Deals. They are everywhere these days. With our economy in a serious recession, consumers are laser-focused on getting the most for their money and EVERYONE loves a great deal.With the advent of location-based applications like Foursquare and Facebook Places, deals are becoming more relevant than ever before. The ability to geo-target a consumer walking into your store or down your block is a marketing first so it’s not surprising that many platform developers are jumping on the ‘location-based’ bandwagon.
All the hype surrounding these new tools makes it difficult for business owners to make informed decisions about where to put their efforts. So let’s examine the facts and compare some of the more popular applications side by side.
You can follow the ‘via’ link above to go to the source and read the rest of the article if you’re interested in learning more…
- The Future of Location Based Services is “Checking Out” not “Checking In” (socialmediatoday.com)
- Know What FourSquare Is? 6 Million Users Do (searchenginewatch.com)
- How Your Business Can Capitalize on Location-Based Marketing (smedio.com)
- MomentFeed: Making Sense of LBS for Business (socialmediatoday.com)
- The Ultimate Comparison Guide for Creating Location-Based Deals (socialfresh.com)